A Google AdWords Qualified Account Manager
From day one you’ll work with a Google qualified AdWords manager. You won’t deal with sales people (we don’t employ any!) and you’ll be able to reach your AdWords manager whenever you have a question or concern.
We Know AdWords Inside and Out!
Every business is different and our AdWords management service reflects this. We know AdWords like the back of our hand and we’ll make a big effort to understand your business and then recommend what areas of Google AdWords is likely to give you the best returns.
Profit, Not Just Clicks!
We aim to deliver profitable performance from AdWords. To do this, we work hard to ensure every sale, phone call and visit to your website is tracked, analysed and then optimised to continually improve performance.
We don’t limit you either: We’ll ensure you’re taking advantage of all AdWords features (without hidden costs) to maximise your profit.
|Sole Trade Package||Professional Package||Ultimate Package|
|One Time Installation and Setup fee||£145||£145||£145|
|Keyword Discovery and Selection||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Google Ad Text Creation||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Help with Optimizing Landing Pages||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|PPC Cost Management||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Campaign Improvement Modification||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Landing page development and improvements||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Facebook Ad Creation + Management||Yes||Yes|
|Youtube Ad Creation + Management||Yes||Yes|
|SEO Articles Writing – min 600 Words||Yes|
|Dedicated Account Manager||Yes|
|+£495 /month||+£995 /month||+£1495|
Monthly PPC management rates
Each month, you’ll pay the advertising fees charged by Google, Facebook, Bing and any other advertising networks you’re advertising on directly to the provider. Then you’ll pay a monthly management fee to Quantina Intelligence for managing and optimizing your account(s) on those ad networks. Our monthly management fee varies (as low as 25% based on the total overall amount you spend advertising with the various ad networks).
We don’t “set it and forget it” when it comes to managing your campaigns, and we never spend more than the spend limit you’ve set for us. Instead, we constantly work each month to optimize your accounts and make your account more profitable. We work under the assumption that the higher the ROI your account is producing, the more you’ll want to spend.
Our Google AdWords Management Service
We provide a full Google AdWords management service using industry best practices, fully trained (and certified) Google AdWords managers and state of the art bid management technology. Our service includes everything required to successfully manage your campaign including:
- Identification of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) as agreed with the client to clearly demonstrate progress.
- Set up conversion tracking technology to track sales, enquiries and telephone calls to optimise for more conversion actions (using Google AdWords call tracking)
- Regular keyword research and refinement including; Addition of keywords & negative keywords
- A: B testing of new advert copy and advert types
- Development and A: B testing of new website landing pages to increase conversion rates and performance (If our landing page service is accepted)
- Implementation of all possible AdWords features where appropriate such as Ad extensions including; Price, callout, calls, site links, rich-snippets and call outs.
- Identification of seasonal trends and implementation of strategies to take advantage of them
- Implementation of the latest machine learning technology to dynamically change bid prices and show adverts at times they are statistically more likely to convert.
- Clear and concise reports on KPI’s with a monthly online meeting to discuss progress and developments to the clients business, which could aid the campaign.
- You get full access to your AdWords account to view our work “live”.
- Contact your AdWords account manager at any time.
No long-term contracts
Our standard contract only requires 30 days notice if you wish to stop PPC management services for any reason. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed.
You own the account
Some PPC management companies will state in their terms of service that they own your account and any historical data associated with it. Should you choose to leave the company, your PPC account and data has to be left behind and you’ll have to start over. We believe very strongly that you should own the account you’ve been paying us to develop and manage. Should you choose to discontinue Quantina’s services for any reason, you own the PPC account we’ve developed for you and will retain all of the historical data associated with it.
Contact our Support Department for more information 24/7.