Did you know that every business, by law, has to keep books? That’s why there is a demand for qualified bookkeepers. And when you study with us, you’ll find it easier to get a job because you’ll have a widely recognised qualification on your CV. This online Bookkeeping and Payroll Management training course provides individuals, small business owners and management with the information they need to create an effective and reliable bookkeeping system. Give your career a boost with a well-recognised Bookkeeping and Payroll Management qualification. This course allows you to enhance your Accounting and Bookkeeping skills and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide office Accounting and Bookkeeping duties to the highest standards.
A bookkeeper keeps business financial records and performs basic and essential accounting tasks. QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software packages around with both online and desktop versions. In this online course you will learn how to set up QuickBooks Online for your clients, how to Create a company file, Navigate QuickBooks, create a chart of accounts, Add the accounts you need to your chart of accounts, set up customers, vendors, and the products you sell in QuickBooks, Create and send invoices and sales receipts, Enter and pay bills, Make journal entries, Track expenses and income, Manage your Account Receivable and Accounts Payable, Connect to your bank through QuickBooks, Create budgets and run reports and much more
Additionally, you will learn Introduction to bookkeeping and accounting, explains the fundamental rules of double-entry bookkeeping and how they are used to produce the balance sheet and the profit and loss account.
Our online programme is well designed that make you feel same as you are in the classroom. Efficient Mentor support service, step by step guided videos, reading and study materials, online study platform, and forum build your confidence to study well and guide you to get good results and it secures your qualification.
Who is it for?
- This online bookkeeping course is aimed at small business owners and management teams who want to learn how to run a successful bookkeeping system.
- This course was created for anyone who wants to learn QuickBooks. Whether you signed up simply to learn QuickBooks or are a complete newbie to the software does not matter. We will teach you the software from beginning to end so that anyone, regardless of experience, learns all that they need to know to successfully use the program.
ThisBookkeeping and Payroll Management training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key areas. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours and each unit carries 10 guided learning hours:
UNIT 01: Accounting and Bookkeeping Essentials
- Introduction to Basic Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Income Taxes
- Introduction and Review the Financial Statements
- Bookkeeping Process
- Transaction and Accounting Equation
- The General Ledger
- Accounting Methods
- Keeping Track of Your Business Accounts Payable (Accounts Receivable, The Journal, The General Ledger, Cash Management)
- Understanding the Balance Sheet (The Accounting Equation, Double-Entry Accounting, Types of Assets, Types of Liabilities, Equity)
- Other Financial Statements (Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement, Capital Statement, Budget vs. Actual)
- Payroll Accounting / Terminology (Gross Wages, Net Wages, Employee Tax Withholding's, Employer Tax Expenses, Salary Deferrals, Employee Payroll, Employee Benefits, Tracking Accrued Leave, Government Payroll Returns/Reports)
- End of Period Procedures (Depreciating Your Assets, Reconciling Cash, Reconciling Investments, Working with the Trial Balance, Bad Debt)
- Financial Planning, Budgeting and Control (Reasons for Budgeting, creating a Budget, Comparing Budget to Actual Expenses)
- Auditing (What is an Audit? When and Why Would You Audit? Internal, External)
UNIT 02: QuickBooks Premier Training
- Introduction to QuickBooks and Setup
- Tools of QuickBooks
- Security and Users
- Sales and Orders
- Receiving Money
- Bounced Checks and Specific Tracking
- Receiving and Depositing
- Credit Cards and Bank Accounts
- Payroll and Transactions
- Accounts and Reports
- Integrating with Ms Word
- Data Type and Conclusion
UNIT 03: QuickBooks for Sales
- Creating and Setting up your point of sales
- Installing the System
- Setting up Sales Tax
- Rewards Program
- Collecting Sales Tax
- Adding Shipping Information
- Tracking Sales Commissions
- Purchasing Merchandise
- Receiving from a Purchase Order
- Managing Inventory
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificates for “Bookkeeping and Payroll Management Training”.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an Account Assistant, Bookkeeper, Office Admin, and Office Manager etc.